Thirteen Army and Civilian Workers Martyrs Laid to Rest
Thirteen martyrs from the army and the civilian workers at the Ministry of Defense on Wednesday were escorted from Tishreen Military Hospital and Homs Military Hospital to their final resting place.
The martyrs were targeted by US-Backed and financed armed terrorist groups while they performing their national duty in Homs, Damascus Countryside and Idleb.
The martyrs are:
– Sergeant Major, Ahmad Abdul-Rahman Yasin, from Homs.
– Sergeant, Naji Abdul-Halim Yusef, from Homs.
– Conscript, Salem Mustafa al-Ali, from Raqqa.
– Conscript, Saleh Hamad al-Sarahin, from Daraa.
– Conscript, Habib Abbas, from Homs.
– Civilian Worker at the Ministry of Defense, Alaa Mohammad Mo’alla, from Homs.
– Civilian Worker at the Ministry of Defense, Ammar Kamel Nasrah, from Homs.
– Conscript Mohammad Abd al-Mawla al-Mtawe’a, from Daraa.
– Policeman Rateb Mahmoud al-Musa al-Farmali, from Homs.
– Martyr Imad Eddin Khalil Yousef, from Homs.
– Martyr Sami Mikhael al-Kashi, from Safita.
– Martyr Maher Ali Bilal, from Homs.
– Martyr Khder Ali Issa, from Misyaf.
Solemn processions were held for the martyrs as they were carried up on shoulders while the mourners were chanting slogans greeting the martyrs and the motherland.
Relatives of the martyrs expressed pride in their sons who sacrificed their souls to defend Syria’s security and stability.