YEMEN MASSACRE: Shocking Report from Yemen Says 400 People Killed in Saudi Air Strikes on Sa’ada
Saudi-led coalition air strikes have claimed the lives of 400 civilians in the Yemeni province of Sa’ada in less than 24 hours, Yemeni sources said Wednesday.
Yemeni sources said that at least 400 people were killed in the Saudi air strikes that have targeted the province of Sa’ada since the early hours of Wednesday.
Saudi Arabia has been striking Yemen for 42 days now to restore power to fugitive president Mansour Hadi, a close ally of Riyadh. The Saudi-led aggression has so far killed at least 3,572 Yemenis, including hundreds of women and children.
Hadi stepped down in January and refused to reconsider the decision despite calls by Ansarullah revolutionaries of the Houthi movement.
Despite Riyadh’s claims that it is bombing the positions of the Ansarullah fighters, Saudi warplanes are flattening residential areas and civilian infrastructures.
On April 21, Saudi Arabia declared end to Yemen airstrikes after weeks of bombings, but airstrikes are still underway.