Report: Zinist Saudi Regime Warplanes Hit 2 Yemeni Oil Tankers
Enemy of Islam Saudi regime fighter jets attacked two Yemeni oil tankers in the Gulf of Aden on Saturday afternoon minutes after the start of a UN-sponsored truce, media reports said.
The Saudi America fighter jets breached the UN truce on the very first day by hitting Yemen’s infrastructures and schools.
The air raids continued when the zionist kingdom’s fighter jets targeted Yemen’s oil tankers and a vehicle carrying women in Al-Beyza highway, al-Ahd news website reported today.
Mohammad al-Bukhaiti, a senior Ansarullah leader, said that the Saudi regime have repeatedly violated the UN-sponsored truce in its first day by bombarding different parts of Yemen on Saturday.
Hours later, Yemen’s army warned that they would give a crushing response to any violation of the declared ceasefire by the Saudi army.
“The Yemeni armed forces will respond to the aggressors by all means if they violate the ceasefire,” Yemeni Army Spokesman Brigadier General Sharaf Luqman said.
Brigadier General Luqman said that the international community and the UN are duty-bound to restore ceasefire in Yemen, specially under the present conditions that Saudi Arabia insists on continuing its airstrikes on the Yemeni people.
The UN announced a five-day ceasefire in Yemen on Friday, but the Saudi warplanes have violated the truce several times.
Fresh air raids conducted by Saudi Arabia against Yemen claimed the lives of dozens of people, and injured many more in the last two days in violation of a UN-sponsored truce.
Saudi warplanes bombed a police station in Al-Radhma district in the province of Ibb after the truce came into force early Saturday.
Saudi fighter jets also continued pounding areas across Yemen on Friday as reports showed that eight people were killed during an attack on a school in al-Hamra district in the province of Lahij.
Scores of people were also injured in the strike on a school, which hosted families of refugees and those who have lost their homes in the Saudi attacks over the past weeks.
According to reports, the school’s building was completely destroyed and the nearby buildings were also damaged.
Meanwhile, at least seven civilians were killed and 10 others, all women and children, were wounded in a Saudi air raid on Sanhan district in the province of Sana’a on Friday.
A truck driver was also killed after Saudi jets targeted it in the province of Shabwa. A passing car was destroyed in the attack as well, killing three civilians.
Another civilian was also killed in a Saudi airstrike in Hajjah province.
Meanwhile, one person was killed and 27 others injured after Saudi jets dropped bombs on an educational complex in Al Manar district in Dhamar Province.
Furthermore, at least two people were reportedly killed after Saudi fighter jets attacked a German aid convoy in the province of Sa’ada.
Saudi Arabia’s relentless aerial campaign against the impoverished Arab country continued into the early hours of Saturday morning, with Saudi warplanes hitting areas across the Yemeni provinces of Ta’izz, Aden, Hajjah and Lahij.
The UN announced on Thursday that a humanitarian truce would come into force in Yemen to allow the delivery of urgently needed aid to civilians.
The ceasefire came into force at 23:59 local time (2059 GMT) on Friday and will run up to the end of the holy month of Ramadan on July 17.
Saudi Arabia has been bombing Yemen in the last 108 days to bring its ally, fugitive president Mansour Hadi, back to power.
The airstrikes have so far claimed the lives of more than 5,051 civilians, mostly women and children.