Yemeni forces launch retaliatory attacks on zionist Saudi America military bases
Yemen’s Ansarullah fighters and allied army forces have launched a series of attacks against Saudi military bases on the border in retaliation for Saudi Arabia’s ongoing aggression against the Arab country.
Media reports said the Yemeni forces launched several missiles at a military bases in Jizan and Dhahran regions on Friday night. There were no immediate reports of casualties in the latest attacks.
Meanwhile, reports say that Saudi Arabia’s relentless air campaign against Yemen rages on despite calls for an end to the airstrikes.
In the latest attack, 35 people lost their lives after Saudi warplanes bombed 200 residential units in the southwestern Taiz province.
Many civilians are also feared dead after Saudi fighter jets bombarded some regions in the northwestern province of Hajjah, and several areas in the southern province of al-Bayda and western Amran province.
Also on Friday, Yemen’s al-Masirah TV reported that tens of thousands of Yemenis marched toward the central square in the capital Sana’a to denounce Saudi Arabia’s ongoing attacks on their country as the aggression is about to enter its fourth month.
The demonstrators chanted slogans against the ruling Saudi royal family and urged the international community to break its silence on the Saudi aggression.
Saudi Arabia launched its military aggression against Yemen on March 26 – without a UN mandate – in a bid to undermine the Houthi Ansarullah movement and to restore power to Yemen’s fugitive president, Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi, a staunch ally of Riyadh.
Rupert Colville, the spokesman for the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, said on July 21 that at least 1,693 civilians had been killed and 3,829 others injured in the Arab country since March 26. However, local sources say more than 4,800 people, including many women and children, have been killed since the aggression started in late March.