Islamic Invitation Turkey
       23 October 2016 - Sunday - 21 Mu?arram 1438 | 23/10/2016 (43) 22/10/2016 (49) 21/10/2016 (49) 20/10/2016 (36) 19/10/2016 (51) Total: 115,769 content        Facebook Twitter Youtube

Yemeni Politician Warns to Turn Yemen into Graveyard for Aggressors

12 September 2015 19:24


Leader of Yemen’s Free Party Nasser Bin Yahya al-Arajli warned the Arab states to avoid dispatching troops to fight against his country, saying that Yemen will be the graveyard of foreign aggressors.

“The stupid rulers of the Persian Gulf Arab kingdoms, specially the Egyptian and Sudanese regimes, which are collaborating with Saudi Arabia to receive money from Riyadh should know history has proved that Yemen will always be a graveyard for aggressors and a hell for their greedy eyes,” Arajli told FNA on Saturday.

He underlined that when defending the country becomes the main concern of the Yemenis, burying the aggressors in Yemen’s territories becomes their main agenda.

Arajli called on Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi to review his decision about dispatching soldiers to join the Saudi-led war in Yemen, warning that all of them will be killed.

Last week, security sources disclosed that the Yemeni forces had killed a sum of 300 foreign troops in their last Friday attack on al-Safer military base in Eastern Yemen.

The death toll of the UAE, Saudi and Bahraini officers and soldiers killed in Friday’s arms depot blast at a military base in al-Safer in Ma’arib province stood at 300, Yemeni security sources said.

The revolutionary forces in Yemen said they fired a rocket at a weapons cache in a camp used by “the Saudi-led aggressors” in Ma’arib area.

The Yemeni sources noted that high death toll of the foreign troops was the result of the ballistic missiles blast caused by Yemeni missile attack.

Informed sources disclosed that the UAE army had decided to recall its conscripts from Yemen after the high death toll of the Emirate forces in the recent attacks of Yemen’s popular forces in Ma’arib province.

“The UAE conscripts will be returned to Abu Dhabi in the coming days,” the Arabic-language Al-Emirate 71 news website quoted an informed source as saying on Friday.

The source noted that inexperienced soldiers will not be sent to Yemen any longer.

He said that the UAE government’s decision comes after tens of Emirati soldiers were killed in Yemen last week.

Scroll Up