Terrorist israel set to displace thousands of Palestinian Bedouins
1. At least two Palestinians are killed by Israeli forces as Tel Aviv’s crackdown intensifies in the occupied territories.
2. Thousands of Palestinian Bedouins have to leave their homes under Tel Aviv’s latest construction plan to be executed south of Israel.
3. Iran warns it will halt implementing the nuclear deal with the P5+1 if the IAEA does not fully close its probe into Tehran’s past nuclear activities.
4. The US is under growing pressure for an international probe into a deadly strike on a hospital run by Doctors Without Borders in Afghanistan. Tens of people were killed in the raid.
5. A probe into the corruption surrounding Brazil’s oil giant, Petrobras, widens following the arrest of a senior lawmaker from the ruling party.