Eyewitness Discloses Saudi Embassy’s Role in Masterminding Massacre in Nigeria
“Informed sources from inside the Nigerian regime have stated that the incident happened in coordination with the Saudi embassy and the Nigerian army directly took the order for attack from the Saudi mission in Abuja,” Ismail Shoaib said in an interview with al-Waqt news website on Sunday.
“We also saw that the commandoes driving on an army vehicle who attacked the Hussainiya (Shiites’ religious center) were not Nigerians and were white people who were spraying bullets directly on the people,” he added.
Shoaib also revealed that the new Nigerian government has been receiving financial aids from Saudi Arabia in the past six months of its life.
The Nigerian army attacked two religious centers of the country’s Shiite community on December 12, killing hundreds of defenseless civilians there. A few hours later on December 13, the military arrested Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky after raiding his house and killing three of his sons, assistants and followers.
Political activists said on Thursday that the Nigerian army forces were burying and setting fire on the corpses of those Shiite Muslims who had been killed during the recent raids in Zaria region.
“The Nigerian army has buried in mass graves and burnt a large number of dead bodies of those Muslims who have been massacred in the recent army forces’ attacks,” the activists revealed.
They said that the army was attempting to destroy every evidences of its crimes against the suppressed Muslim community, adding that if it had any convincing reason for the mass-killing, it wouldn’t resort to such methods to conceal its crimes.