Islamic Invitation Turkey
       22 October 2016 - Saturday - 20 Mu?arram 1438 | 22/10/2016 (14) 21/10/2016 (49) 20/10/2016 (36) 19/10/2016 (51) 18/10/2016 (38) Total: 115,691 content        Facebook Twitter Youtube

Slaughterer zionist Nigerian Army Continues Destroying Islamic Movement Buildings in Zaria

23 December 2015 17:14



The Nigerian army units are still destroying the buildings of the Shiite community after the recent massacre that claimed the lives of hundreds in Zaria region 10 days ago.

The Nigerian army attacked two religious centers of the country’s Shiite community on December 12, killing hundreds of defenseless civilians there. A few hours later on December 13, the military arrested the Leader of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria, Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky, after raiding his house and killing three of his sons, assistants and followers.

Media reports said on December 20 that the Nigerian military has completely destroyed remnants of the Shiites’ religious center in Zaria region, Kaduna state. The governor-general of Kaduna has claimed that construction of the building had not been allowed by the government.

His claims came as the governmental forces also destroyed the house of Sheikh Zakzaky which was a personal property.

Also media sources reported that the authorities have demolished a building which has recently been purchased by the Shiites.

Political activists said on Thursday that the Nigerian army forces were burying and setting fire on the corpses of those Shiite Muslims who had been killed during the recent raids in Zaria region.

“The Nigerian army has buried in mass graves and burnt a large number of dead bodies of those Muslims who have been massacred in the recent army forces’ attacks,” the activists revealed.

They said that the army was attempting to destroy every evidences of its crimes against the suppressed Muslim community, adding that if it had any convincing reason for the mass-killing, it wouldn’t resort to such methods to conceal its crimes.

The international community, including the UN Human Rights Council and Human Rights Watch have kept mum over the genocide.

Scroll Up