|Yemen’s revolutionary movement, Ansarullah, said that the international community holds responsibility for the failure of any peace talks round.
Few hours after the peace talks in Kuwait were announced delayed on Monday, Ansarullah spokesman, Mohammad Abdelsalam stressed that the revolutionary movement and its allies are keen to abide by dialogue in a bid to ensure stability and end the current conflict.
However, Abdelsalam assured that the Saudi-led coalition, which has been bombing Yemen for more than a year, is not committed to the ceasefire.
“From the first day (of the conflict), the only demand of the national parties (Ansarullah and allies) was dialogue,” Abdelsalam said on his Facebook account.
Since the ceasefire started on April 11, the aggression has not stopped in all means. Air strikes went on, with local committee (responsible for ensuring ceasefire) in Jawf province was hit twice by Saudi-led warplanes, Ansarullah spokesman said.
He noted that attempts of ground advance by aggression forces were still going on.
Abdelsalam meanwhile, stressed that commitment to ceasefire as well as allowing the work of the local committees across the country helps in holding successful peace talks.
The official also said that Ansrullah will call on the United Nations to set an inclusive agenda for constructive and responsible dialogue based on partnership and international laws and not on exclusion and aggression.
Earlier on Monday, UN envoy to Yemen, Ismail Ould Cheikh Ahmed, announced that the talks have been delayed. Ansarullah stressed that the move was because of the continuous ceasefire violations by the Saudi-led coalition.
Yemen has been since March 26, 2015 under brutal aggression by Saudi-led coalition.
Thousands have been martyred and injured in the attack, with the vast majority of them are civilians.
Riyadh launched the attack on Yemen in a bid to restore power to fugitive president Abd Rabbu Mansour Hadi who is a close ally to Saudi Arabia.