VIDEO: Terrorists Fail to Break Syrian Army Siege in Aleppo Province
Terrorists stationed in different Syrian provinces were called by their ringleaders and regional and trans-regional supporters to break the Syrian army siege of their comrades in Aleppo.
Field sources said that a large number of militants from across Syria have been dispatched to the Southwestern parts of Aleppo after several foreign states backing them issued a relevant call.
They added that 22 terrorist groups which formerly clashed with each other for internal differences have become united for the first time in the past 5 years to break the siege of their comrades in Aleppo.
Reports said on Wednesday that Jeish al-Fatah gathered over 9,000 terrorists to prevail over the Syrian Army positions and open a way into the militant-held districts in the Eastern parts of Aleppo city but failed and pulled its forces back after sustaining scores of casualties.
Jeish al-Fatah suffered a heavy death toll after its forces failed to break through the army strongholds in New Aleppo district.
Jeish al-Fatah also stormed government defense lines in al-Hamdaniyeh and box-making plant in the Western side of Aleppo and al-Ramousiyeh Southwest of the city.
At the same time, a large number of terrorists of Ahrar al-Sham, Fatah al-Sham Front (newly formed al-Qaeda-affiliated terrorist group previously known as al-Nusra Front) and Abu Ammarah, trapped inside Aleppo in Ameriyeh and al-Sadkoub districts and stormed army positions in al-Ramousiyeh by detonating a long tunnel.
The Syrian Armed Forces have dispatched a large number of fresh forces to the entire battlefields across Aleppo and beat the terrorists back.
“In the end, the third phase of Jeish al-Fatah’s operation to save their comrades in Eastern districts of Aleppo was completely unsuccessful,” several army and Hezbollah commanders confirmed in Eastern Aleppo on Wednesday afternoon, FNA reported.