Islamic Invitation Turkey
       6 December 2016 - Tuesday - 6 Rabi al-Awwal 1438 | 06/12/2016 (55) 05/12/2016 (53) 04/12/2016 (53) 03/12/2016 (50) 02/12/2016 (49) Total: 117,536 content        Facebook Twitter Youtube

Terror gangs ISIL, Al-Nusra Terrorists in Yarmouk Receive Army’s Last Ultimatum

30 November 2016 16:36

13950909001042_photoi

 

The Syrian government gave a last ultimatum to the ISIL and Fatah al-Sham Front (formerly known as the al-Nusra Front) terrorists on Wednesday to leave the Palestinian Yarmouk refugee camp Southwest of Damascus or wait for the army’s crushing attack.

The AMN website reported that the Syrian government had in early November given a month to the two terrorist groups to leave the camp, but after their refusal launched mortar and missile attacks against them as a warning.

Now reports say that the Syrian army forces plans to start military operations to fully retake Yarmouk from the ISIL and al-Nusra terrorists in the next few days.

ISIL controls nearly 80 percent of Yarmouk camp and al-Nusra Front is in charge of the remaining 20 percent.

Al-Nusra Front is trapped in the siege of ISIL and both of the terrorist groups are trapped in the circle of Syrian government forces.

In late October, a part of Yarmouk refugee camp was the scene of fierce clashes between ISIL and Fatah al-Sham Front.

“The clashes are underway in an area which is under Fatah al-Sham’s control,” the sources said, adding, “ISIL is trying to capture this area.”

“If talks to stop fighting between rival terrorists fail, the ISIL will be the winner of today’s battle,” sources in the camp said.

“ISIL has a plan to take full control over the entire Yarmouk camp to be able to use the camp’s Southern gate to attack government positions in Damascus,” they added.

Scroll Up