Islamic Invitation Turkey
       27 March 2017 - Monday - 29 Jumada al-Thani 1438 | 27/03/2017 (41) 26/03/2017 (38) 25/03/2017 (21) 24/03/2017 (37) 23/03/2017 (41) Total: 121,950 content        Facebook Twitter Youtube

Syrian Gov’t Allows Terrorists out of Aleppo Only When Injured

17 December 2016 15:46

13950927000291_test_photoi

 

An informed source close to the Syrian government said Damascus will allow the remaining terrorists to leave Eastern Aleppo city only when the injured people are transferred from the besieged towns of Fua’a and Kafraya in Idlib province.

The evacuation of the militants from Aleppo had been suspended after the terrorist groups violated the ceasefire and started firing at civilians who were being evacuated through al-Ramouseh corridor.

“Resuming the evacuation of the terrorists from Eastern Aleppo now depends on the exit of the injured people from Kafraya and Fua’a towns,” a source close to the Syrian government said.

According to the agreements between the Syrian authorities and the terrorist groups, the terrorists had agreed to allow a group of residents of Fua’a and Kafraya who are in emergency conditions to leave the two towns, but terrorists have not allowed the buses and ambulances to get out of either of the towns.

Tens of buses and ambulances have been dispatched to the two towns but al-Nusra Front (recently changed its name to Fatah al-Sham Front) terrorists prevented the buses from entering the two towns and did not allow the civilians to get out of there.

The Syrian authorities and terrorist groups stationed in the Eastern parts of Aleppo reached an agreement on December 15 to evacuate militants from the region in return for relocating thousands of besieged civilians from Fua’a and Kafraya in Idlib to government-ruled territories.

Tens of ambulances and Green Buses arrived at militant-held territories on Thursday morning to evacuate militant groups and their families from Aleppo.

On Thursday about 20 buses and 10 ambulances started carrying carry out evacuation of the militants from the Eastern districts of the city of Aleppo.

The evacuation operation was monitored by web cameras that the Russian Defense Ministry has installed along the corridors, as well as surveillance drones.

The Syrian authorities guaranteed that all members of armed groups who decide to leave Eastern Aleppo would be safe.

Meanwhile, buses and ambulances are on their way to Idlib to evacuate the wounded, women and children from Faua’a and Kafraya to government-held territories via Northern Hama, as according to official statements, the evacuation will take place in several phases.

Syria’s state TV reported on Thursday – before the first group of militants left Eastern Aleppo – that terrorists restarted artillery attacks on residential areas in the Eastern districts of Aleppo city, breaching the truce.

The terrorists had also in a similar case earlier jeopardized the agreement on Tuesday night after they received some messages from Ankara about Turkey’s increasing pressures on Damascus through military intervention in Northern Aleppo province combined with the western states’ mounting pressures on Syria and its allies that accused the latter of war crimes in Eastern Aleppo. The ceasefire agreement that was reached on Tuesday went off after the terrorists violated its terms, making the warring sides to initiate a new round of talks that resulted in an agreement on Wednesday.

The first group of militants, including 1,500 armed men and their families, left Eastern Aleppo on Thursday afternoon on buses and ambulances under the ceasefire agreement.

Scroll Up