Terrorists’ Aleppo Evacuation Convoy Massacre Toll Reaches 96 including 65 Children
The toll of the terrorist bombing which targeted evacuees from besieged towns of Foua and Kefraya last Saturday in Aleppo reached 96 martyrs, while more than 200 others were strill missing, Al-Manar correspondent said.
Our correspondent cited figures given by Aleppo hospital as saying that among the martyrs were 65 children, 15 women, 17 men.
He added that 8 of the martyred were yet to be identified, noting that more than 200 others were still missing.
On Saturday, a horrific terrorist car bomb attack targeted a bus convoy with evacuees from the besieged Syrian towns of Foua and Kefraya in Al-Rashidin area on Aleppo’s outskirts.
The buses were evacuating residents of Kefraya and al-Foua villages under a deal reached between the Damascus government and foreign-sponsored Takfiri militant groups last month. Residents of Foua and Kefraya were agreed to be transferred to the outskirts of Aleppo City, the coastal province of Latakia or Damascus, while the gunmen and their families would leave for Idlib City.
Witnesses said that Saturday bombing took place after terrorist militants told Foua and Kefraya residents, especially children, to gather in order to distribute food on them at a stop joint.