Nasrallah mocks zionist Saudi diplomat begging help of Great Satan US against Hezbollah
Hezbollah Leader’s ironic remarks in criticism of a Saudi Diplomat went viral through the cyberspace.
Secretary General of the Lebanese Hezbollah, Seyed Hassan Nasrallah delivered a speech in a commemoration ceremony held for two martyrs of Resistance Front in northern Lebanon. His remarks have been widely circulated in several social networking websites. In a part of his speech, Nasrallah criticized the Saudi Minister of State for Persian Gulf Affairs Thamer al-Sabhan saying that and his party were not afraid of “the ‘big’ Donald Trump” or “the ‘tiny’ Sabhan.”
Nasrallah made the remarks in response to al-Sabhan’s statements on tweeter which read “the American sanctions against Hezbollah are good; however, the solution to achieving regional security and peace is a stern international coalition to combat Hezbollah and those who work with it.”
Nasrallah, who was delivering a live televised memorial speech later Sunday, said he would respond to the Saudi minister’s remarks despite Sabhan ‘not warranting a response’.
“There are some positives from his comments and one of them is that he admitted that the American sanctions aren’t the solution,” Nasrallah said.
“Saudi Arabia considers Hezbollah a big force in the region especially after he said that the elimination of Hezbollah will not happen except in the event that an international coalition.”
Nasrallah blasted what he called Saudi Arabia’s interference in regional conflicts, despite his previous admission that Hezbollah was playing a part in just about every regional conflict as well.
Arabic users and some Persian users also posted on the social networking relevant comments on Saudi Arabia’s policy in the region in a humorous way. A number of these reactions are as follow:
- In Arabic, ‘tiny’ is referred to a grown-up person who behaves like a child.
- On the World Day of Children, let us consider the Saudi leaders.
- In fact, Nasrallah said described Sabhan as ‘weak’, an adjective which applies to Takfris under protection of Saudis when confronted by Hezbollah.
- Nasrallah described al-Sabhan as ‘tiny’ on the World Day of Children, which was a timely move.
- Seyed Hassan has humiliated Saudi Arabia who sees himself as king of the Islamic world, the move make the right front delighted.
- Tonight, Nasrallah delivered one of his best speeches for being calm, emotionally modest, reasonable and full of hope for tomorrows.