Yemeni forces kill invader Emirati soldier, two zionist Saudi troops
At least three Saudi-led troops have been killed over the past 24 hours during retaliatory military operations by Yemeni armed forces.
In the latest incident, an Emirati slider, Abdullah al-Hosani, was killed on Thursday, the UAE’s official WAM news agency reported, citing the general command of the country’s armed forces.
The report did not mention the location of the incident or how it happened.
Separately, the al-Masirah TV reported that Yemeni forces fired missiles at a gathering of Saudi troops in the kingdom’s southwestern Najran region, killing two of them. The deaths were also reported by Saudi media.
The UAE is one of Saudi Arabia’s main partners in the military aggression against the impoverished Arab nation.
Saudi Arabia and a coalition of its allies have been incessantly pounding Yemen since March 2015 in an attempt to crush the popular Houthi Ansarullah movement and reinstate former president Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi, who is a staunch ally of the Riyadh regime.
The coalition also includes Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, and Sudan.
More than 12,000 people have been killed since the onset of the campaign. Much of the Arabian Peninsula country’s infrastructure, including hospitals, schools and factories, has been reduced to rubble due the war.
Yemen’s Houthi movement, backed by the army and popular forces, has been defending the country against Saudi aggression.
The latest reports come as the Riyadh-led coalition has intensified its deadly airstrikes across Yemen.
In the early hours of Wednesday, Saudi warplanes hit several areas, including a marketplace, in the northwestern province of Sa’adah, leaving at least 29 civilians dead.
Iran’s Foreign Ministry strongly censured the attack and called on the United Nations and other international bodies to investigate the carnage.
Bahram Qassemi, the ministry’s spokesman, said Saudi Arabia seeks to compensate for its political failures, by resorting to “aggressive measures” and massacring innocent Yemeni people.
Last month, the United Nations blacklisted the coalition for infanticide during its war on Yemen.
The annual blacklist, released by UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres on October 5, said the actions of the Riyadh-led alliance in Yemen “objectively led to that party being listed for the killing and maiming of children.”