Islamic Invitation Turkey
        24 May 2018 - Thursday - 9 Ramadan 1439 | 24/05/2018 (45) 23/05/2018 (37) 22/05/2018 (40) 21/05/2018 (48) 20/05/2018 (49) Total: 138,100 content        Facebook Twitter Youtube

Yemeni forces’ missile hit zionist servant Saudi mercenaries base in Ma’rib prov.

28 December 2017 14:40

 

Yemeni forces have fired a ballistic missile at a military base used by the Saudi-backed mercenaries in Yemen’s central Ma’rib Province, inflicting heavy damage on their military equipment and systems.

Yemini sources said on Thursday that the medium-range Qaher M-2 missile had precisely hit the target.

Meanwhile, Yemen’s Arabic-language al-Masirah television network reported that rockets fired by the Yemeni Houthi Ansarullah fighters hit the Khazra crossing in Saudi Arabia’s border region of Najran on Thursday.

There were, however, no immediate reports about the number of possible casualties and the extent of damage caused.

Yemeni forces regularly fire ballistic missile at positions inside Saudi Arabia in retaliation for the Riyadh military’s strikes on Yemen.

Earlier in the day, Saudi warplanes pounded different areas in Yemen’s Jawf and Ma’rib Provinces, killing two civilians.

Saudi airstrikes hit a house in al-Tuhayat district in Hudaydah on Wednesday, killing a family of five members, including three children.

The attack comes hours after a similar airstrike killed 14 people of a family, including women and children, in Hudaydah province on Tuesday.

Saudi-led airstrikes on Tuesday also killed or injured over 120 people in a market in Heime District of the southwestern province of Ta’izz, according to Yemeni officials.

The UN humanitarian Coordinator in Yemen Jamie McGoldrick said on Thursday that 68 Yemeni civilians were killed in the two separate airstrikes by the Saudi-led coalition on Tuesday.

Yemeni men inspect the damage made by a Saudi-led airstrike on a bridge between the area of Abbas and Harad in the northern province of Hajjah, on December 25, 2017. (Photo by AFP)

The UN official said that some 54 civilians including eight children were killed and 32 others wounded as the Saudi jets hit a crowded popular market in Ta’izz, while the second air raid in Hudaydah killed 14 people from the same family.

The Saudi-led war, which began in March 2015, has been accompanied by a naval and aerial blockade on Yemen. It has so far killed over 12,000 people and led to a humanitarian crisis and a cholera outbreak.

Saudi Arabia launched the offensive to eliminate Yemen’s Houthi movement and reinstall a Riyadh-friendly regime there.

The Saudi military campaign, however, has failed to achieve its goals despite spending billions of dollars on the war and enlisting the cooperation of its vassal states as well as some Western countries.

Scroll Up