Maariv Israeli daily described as ‘well-planned’ the latest operation which took place in the West Bank’s city of Nablus and killed an Israeli rabbi on Tuesday, revealing that the perpetrators of the attack are still unknown.
On its edition published on Thursday, Maariv said the operation “required gathering intelligence information, accurate surveillance and swift withdrawal” from the attack scene.
“Who stands behind killing of the settler near Nablus two days ago? It is Hamas, the Islamic Jihad or members of the Palestinian police?” the Israeli daily wondered.
The Shabak (Shin Bet) has so far no idea about the side who carried out the operation, Maariv said, referring to the Israeli security agency.
Earlier on Tuesday night, the Zionist occupation authorities announced that a Zionist rabbi was killed in a shooting onto his car between the cities of Nablus and Qalqiliya.
Occupation forces then ordered the West Bank cities and villages be put on partial lockdown as part of tough security measures imposed in a bid to hunt for perpetrators of the operation and to prevent such attacks.
Source: Israeli media