28 April 2016 20:35
The head of Iran’s Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization says Saudi officials are continuing to stonewall in the talks with the Islamic Republic about the dispatch of Iranian pilgrims to the holy Mecca this year.
Despite Iran’s great efforts, Saudi officials in charge of Hajj affairs have so far refused to provide a transparent response due to inconsistency among them, Saeed Ohadi told IRNA...
16 December 2015 22:30
10 December 2015 16:22
Saudi Arabia is reluctant to update the death toll for the the deadly human crush during this year’s Hajj rituals in Mina in a bid to save the image of Crown Prince Mohammad bin Nayef, a report says.
According to a report by The Associated Press on Thursday, since September 26, the Saudi government has not changed its September toll of 769 deaths.
It also said that the...
28 November 2015 8:58
Iran says Saudi Arabia must not allow the deadly human crush during this year’s Hajj rituals in Mina, near the holy Saudi city of Mecca, to turn into "a major political issue."
Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hossein Jaber-Ansari made the remarks while speaking to reporters in the capital, Tehran, on Friday on the sidelines of a funeral procession held for the former Iranian...
19 October 2015 20:52
New Revelations about the Mina Disaster
The medical head of the Pilgrimage center of the Islamic Republic Red Crescent about the role of Saudis in Mina disaster said that if we do not consider it as a plot, we can firmly say that there has been mismanagement in controlling and conducting that crowed of Pilgrims (Hajis).
Seyyed Ali Maraashi in an interview...
19 October 2015 20:36
Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei says the “bitter and shocking” crush which happened during the Hajj rituals in Mina near the holy Saudi city of Mecca must not be forgotten.
In a meeting with Hajj authorities on Monday, the Leader lashed out at governments, especially the Western states, and institutions which only claim to be advocates of human rights,...
19 October 2015 20:35
The death toll from the recent deadly human crush during the Hajj rituals in Mina, near the holy Saudi city of Mecca, has hit 2,165, according to latest figures given by foreign governments.
Saudi Arabia has so far failed to update the death toll it has provided and still claims 769 people were killed and 934 injured in the September 24 disaster.
15 October 2015 9:08
Hezbollah Secretary General Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah lashed out at Saudi Arabia over its “disrespect to Muslims and Islam rituals” through Mina stampede, stressing that this tragedy will have great impact on the end of this historic oppression by Riyadh in the holy country.
During a ceremony held in the first Night of Muharram, Sayyed Nasrallah hailed the Palestinian people for their...
15 October 2015 8:53
Head of Iran’s Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization Sa’eed Ohadi tells Press TV’s Website that the organization under his watch has officially conveyed its objections to Riyadh over the burial in Saudi Arabia of 29 Iranian victims of a recent crush in Mina, near Mecca.
In a phone interview with Press TV’s Website on Thursday, Ohadi, who is in Saudi Arabia to...
14 October 2015 5:58
President Hassan Rouhani said Iran has called for identification of the causes behind the fatal stampede during Hajj rituals which claimed the lives of thousand of pilgrims including hundreds of Iranian nationals in Saudi Arabia.
'The causes behind the painful tragedy have to be identified and explained to the public opinion in the world and in Iran,' he said in late...
Page 1 of 1312345...10...»Last »