Media activists in Raqqa reported on Wednesday that the civil workers have discovered the bodies of 28 people, including women and children, from a mass-grave near the village of Fakhikheh.
They added that corpses of 4 other civilians, including one child, killed in the US airstrikes, have been found from under the debris of a building in al-Haramiyeh and al-Badou districts in Raqqa.
After one year of occupation of Raqqa by the US and the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), the corpses of ISIL and US victims are everyday pulled out of the mass-graves and ruins.
In a relevant development late last month, tens of dead bodies of the victims of the US-led airstrikes and the ISIL’s crimes were discovered from the debris of ruined buildings and mass graves in Raqqa, media sources said.
Media activists said the corpses of four civilians were retrieved from the debris of buildings ruined in US airstrikes last year in al-Sokna district of Raqqa city.
Moreover, four dead bodies of civilians were recovered from the buildings destroyed in US air assaults in al-Bayatareh in Raqqa city, the activists added.
They also said that the corpses of about 50 people, including women and children, were discovered from a mass grave in al-Fakhikheh South of Raqqa city.
This is while the ISIL had taken control over several villages and al-Tabaqa military airport in Southwestern Raqqa in 2014.