At least 13 air attacks of the Saudi aggression warplanes hit Sa’ada province, a security official told the Saba news agency on Tuesday.
The attacks hit farms and houses of the citizens in varies areas of Baqim district, inflicting heavy damage, according to the report.
Meanwhile, the Saudi army launched artillery attack on residential areas of Razih district in the same province, the official added.
The fighter jets of the coalition also carried out seven air strikes on Jawf province, another security official said.
The strikes hit various areas of al-Maton district, causing heavy damage to the citizens’ property, he added.
Yemen’s defenseless people have been under massive attacks by the coalition for more than three-and-a-half years but Riyadh has reached none of its objectives in Yemen so far.
Since March 2015, Saudi Arabia and some of its Arab allies have been carrying out deadly airstrikes against the Houthi Ansarullah movement in an attempt to restore power to fugitive former president Abd Rabbuh Mansour Hadi, a close ally of Riyadh.
The Yemeni Ministry of Human Rights announced in a statement on March 25 that the war had left 600,000 civilians dead and injured until then. The war and the accompanying blockade have also caused famine across Yemen.