The spokesman for Yemen’s Houthi Ansarullah Movement praised an ongoing massive operation against the Saudi-led coalition in the western coast region and said the area will become “a cemetery for the aggressors”.
Speaking to the Tasnim News Agency, Mohammad Abdulsalam said the operation against the Saudi-led aggressors and their mercenaries are underway in the west coast region.
He further said the Yemeni forces are using “special tactics” in the operation, which will surprise the aggressors and force them to withdraw from their positions.
The spokesman also said the Yemeni troops on Saturday managed to capture 35 other aggressors and mercenaries as the number of the captives has reached 60.
Abdulsalam further said the military operation will continue in Hudaydah, adding that the cities of the province will turn into a cemetery for the aggressors.
The attacks against the Saudi forces came in retaliation for the continued massacre of civilians and destruction of Yemen’s infrastructure by the coalition led by the Riyadh regime.
Yemen’s defenseless people have been under massive attacks by the coalition for more than three years but Riyadh has reached none of its objectives in Yemen so far.
Since March 2015, Saudi Arabia and some of its Arab allies have been carrying out deadly airstrikes against the Houthi Ansarullah movement in an attempt to restore power to fugitive former President Abd Rabbuh Mansour Hadi, a close ally of Riyadh.
The Yemeni Ministry of Human Rights announced in a statement on March 25 that the war had left 600,000 civilians dead and injured until then. The war and the accompanying blockade have also caused famine across Yemen.