Palestinian sources reported today morning that the Zionist forces near Biet Hanoun city north of Gaza strip killed three Palestinian civilians; the sources added that a fourth one survived.
Eyewitnesses said that the Zionist forces killed the three Palestinians and prevented the Palestinian ambulances from giving the first aid to the Palestinians, they bled to death.
Eyewitnesses added that the Palestinians were looking in the remains of buildings near Biet Hanoun crossings.
In the same context, Zionist forces stormed the Old City of Nablus in the early hours of Saturday morning raiding several homes and killing three men affiliated with Fatah’s military wing the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades.
Sources said two of the men were “killed in cold blood” by soldiers in their homes in the Old City. The two were identified as 38-year-old Raed Sukarji, and Ghassan Abu Sharekh whose brother Nayif was a former leader of the Al-Aqsa Brigades in Nablus & was killed by the Zionist army several years ago.
Deputy Governor of Nablus Anan Al-Atira confirmed that Anan Subih, 33, was also killed. She said Subih was a former Al-Aqsa Brigades fighter who had received full amnesty from Zionist entity after he turned in his weapons, signed a form swearing to renounce violence and spending months in Palestinian police protective custody while Zionist entity okayed the deal.
Sukarji and Abu Sharekh were evacuated to the Rafidia Hospital with several bullet wounds each in the chest. Sukarji’s wife was also taken to hospital to be treated for shrapnel injury to her legs. Zionist forces imposed a curfew on the Ras Al-A’ein neighborhood before dawn, closed off all the exits from the Old City and laid siege to the home of the Sukarji home.
Director of the Palestinian Medical Relief Committees in Nablus Ghassan Hamdan said that three Palestinian homes were besieged in the raid. He confirmed that Sukarji was shot in the head and chest “before the very eyes of his wife.” While the second man, Abu Sharekh, was removed from his home and shot outside.
Sukarji’s niece, 20-year-old Hind, said that “Zionist forces ransacked Raed Sukarji’s home and shot him in front of his pregnant wife and two children, when his wife Tahani, 30, tried to defend him, she was shot in the feet.” She also noted that her uncle had been released from Zionist jail in January 2009, and that he was on the waiting list for enrolment in the Palestinian Authority security services.
The home of Anan Subih in Ras El’ein was the third targeted location, where troops reportedly opened fire randomly on the building before entering.
Eyewitnesses described the siege launched on Ksheikiyya Street in the Ras El’ein neighborhood where Anan Subih lives. Subih was an officer in the Palestinian Authority in Nablus.
“Dozens of Zionist soldiers ransacked Anan’s home at 3:00am firing gunshots and grenades, causing a fire to break out in the next warehouse for plastic chairs. The soldiers entered the building & demanding Anan, and when we told them he was at work with the security forces the soldiers evacuated all nine families who live in the building. We were gathered at the nearby home of the Al-‘Amoudi family,” Anan’s brother Nidal said. Witnesses added that Zionist forces did not allow Palestinian fire fighters to access the area and put out the blaze.
[OPT: Occupied Palestinian territory]