The sources said that 45 gunmen that refused to join the peace agreement with the Syrian government and army have left al-Wa’er along with 68 of their family members.
They added that three buses transferred the gunmen and their family members to militant-held regions.
In the meantime, Governor General of Homs Tallal Barazi said that over 400 gunmen and their family members are expected to be evacuated from al-Wa’er in the fourth stage, adding they will be relocated to the Northeastern territories of Homs province.
Barazi further added that other groups of gunmen and their family members will leave al-Wa’er on a weekly basis until the end of the current month.
Relevant reports said last Saturday that a sum of 400 gunmen and their family members left al-Wa’er district for militant-held regions in Idlib province.
The third batch of militants and their families left the al-Wa’er district in Homs earlier this month.
The convoy consists of around 1,500 people, including 400 militants.
Days ago, the second batch of people that left al-Wa’er moved to Jarabulus in Northern Syria along the border with Turkey.
The second and third evacuation phases were delayed because of the ongoing battle between militant forces and the Syrian Army in Northern Hama.