In comments on Sunday, the official said Yemen’s Defense Ministry has built a database of 300 critical and military targets inside Saudi Arabia and the UAE for potential retaliatory attacks in the battle against the Saudi-led military campaign on people of Yemen.
Pledging Yemen’s “crushing response” to the Saudi atrocities, the official said the oil facilities of Saudi Arabia’s Aramco that came under drone strikes last week were only one of the locations for an attack plan on 300 targets.
In order for peace and security to prevail in Yemen, the military raids by the coalition of aggressors must first stop, he underlined.
Saudi Arabia said last week that armed drones struck two oil pumping stations that belong to its state-run oil giant Aramco while other assaults targeted energy infrastructure elsewhere in the kingdom.
The attack on the oil stations took place on May 14, causing minor damage to one of the stations supplying a pipeline running from Saudi oil-rich Eastern Province to the Yanbu Port on the Red Sea, Energy Minister Khalid al-Falih said in a statement.
Yemen’s army executed the military operation against Saudis targets using at least 7 drones. Yemenis said “this wide military operation comes as a response to the aggression and the siege on the Yemeni People,” adding that the Yemeni army is ready to execute more of these significant and hard strikes as long as the siege continues
People of Yemen have been under massive attacks by the Saudi-led coalition for more than four years.
According to a recent UN report, the combined death toll from the Saudi-led aggression and disease is 233,000, or 0.8 percent of Yemen’s 30 million-strong population.