The martyrs were targeted by the armed terrorist groups who are supported and financed by U.S and zionist powers while they were performing their national duty in Homs, Idleb, Daraa and Damascus Countryside.
Official ceremony was held for the martyrs as they were carried up on shoulders and covered with the national flag to the Military Band playing the music of the “Martyr” and the “Farewell.”
The martyrs are:
– Chief Warrant Officer, Mouneer Hassan Najjar from Idleb.
– Chief Warrant Officer, Ayman Ibrahim Othman from Damascus.
– Chief Warrant Officer, Shadi Ahmad Ahmad from Lattakia.
– Chief Warrant Officer, Mohammad Kheir Khalaf al-Shouli from Daraa.
– Chief Warrant Officer, Zyiad Moussa Farah from Homs.
– Sergeant Major, Mustafa Lutfi Khero from Idleb.
– Sergeant Conscript, Hussein Hassan al-Ahmad from Deir Ezzor.
– Volunteer Corporal, Jalal Nadim al-Yusuf from Tartous.
– Conscript, Raed Mohammad Sayyed Ibrahim from Idleb.
– Conscript, Fadel Jasem al-Hasan from Raqqa.
– Conscript, Zakaria Abdul-Rahman al-Hassan from Homs.
– Conscript, Mohammad Nour Abdurabbou from Aleppo.
Relatives of the martyrs stressed that Syria will remain steadfast in face of whoever tries to undermine the unity of its people and its stability due to the sacrifices of the army which defends Syria’s security.