AfghanistanAsia-PacificWorld News

Three US-led troops killed in Afghanistan

At least three more US-led foreign forces have lost their lives in separate, deadly incidents in the troubled southern Afghanistan, a NATO statement says.

The International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) said on Friday that two of the soldiers were killed in separate bomb attacks.

According to the US-led military alliance, the third soldier was killed in a militant attack.

ISAF has not yet revealed the nationalities of the soldiers.

At least 560 US-led foreign forces have been killed in Afghanistan in 2010 so far, making it the deadliest year for foreign troops since the US-led invasion and occupation of the country in 2001.

Back to top button
Close